You are guaranteed to be entertained and informed on these sites – Have fun!
1. http://www.ted.com/talks – TED Talks – Inspirational, funny and informative talks
2. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com – Info on social media and what is currently trending
3. http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/ – keep up to date with newspapers from around the world
4. http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/ Learn something new if you have some spare time on your hands
5. http://www.howstuffworks.com/ – A great site to find out exactly what it says on the tin!
6. http://journalisted.com/ Find out what journalists are writing about what
7. http://www.zanews.co.za/zanews/dailynews ZA News – Great satirical comedy of South African politics – Jub Jub is my favourite!
8. http://www.brighttalk.com/ Business video clips on social media marketing
9. http://www.google.com/help/features.html#essentials –Google search’s hidden secrets
10. http://www.apple.com/education/itunes-u/ discovered this one on my iPad – I think it is more of an app than a website but it has hundreds of university lectures and notes — including Stanford, Yale and MIT —They distribute lectures, slide shows, PDFs, films, exhibit tours and audio books all through iTunes U and its free.