Public Relations is so much more than just getting media coverage.
- The Corporation (2003) – A gripping documentary looking at The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power.
- ENRON: The Smartest Guys In The Room (2005) – A look at what went wrong to cause the downfall of ENRON.
- The War Room (1993)– The Campaign team involved with ensuring Bill Clintons 1992 election campaign over George Bush Senior. The film revolves around James Carville (Lead Strategist) and George Stephanopoulos (Communications Director).
- Our Brand is Crisis (2005) -James Carville is back – The Bolivian elections in 2002 – the political consultants Greenberg, Carville, Shrum (GCS) help President Gonzalo “Goni” Sanchez De Lozada in his re-election campaign.
- The War You Don’t See (2010) – British Documentary — John Pilger — challenges the media for the role they played in the Iraq, Afghanistan and Israeli/Palestine conflicts.
- Century of the Self (2002) – 4 Part BBC Documentary about Public Relations and Psychology
- Roger and Me (1989) – Michael Moore chases Roger Smith, General Motors CEO, for a comment on the negative impact the loss of 30,000 jobs in Flint, Michigan had in devastating the region.
- PsyWar (Not sure what year – 20oo’s) – PR, War and the power of controlling the mind with propaganda – this is an excellent documentary with numerous high profile speakers including Noam Chomsky, John Stauber (PR Watch) and Christopher Simpson (Author of ‘The Science of Coercion’) to name a few.
- Toxic Sludge is Good For You: The Public Relations Industry Unspun (2002) A documentary on the PR Industry after the book of the same name was so successful.
- Hot Coffee (2011) – A documentary film that analyzes and discuses the impact tort reform on the United States judicial system. In particular it looks at the Liebeck vs McDonalds Restaurants and the public relations campaigns around the issue.